The Undateables Stars are Married

When model Challis Orme met Brent Zillwood on a blind date you wouldn't be alone in thinking it wouldn't last.

Every girl enjoys a compliment, but she was in for a shock... “S**t head!” “B***h!” and “F**k you, man”, exclaimed Brent as they sat in a bar during their first date. Most girls would have gone for their coat, but Challis knew from Brent’s online dating profile that he suffered from Tourette’s Syndrome.

These expletives wouldn't stop her seeing Brent for the man he was and just one year on from that very date, Challis heard two very different words from 23 year old Brent; “I do”.

The Tourette's sufferer and model became inseparable after meeting and decided to elope to Las Vegas where they were married just before Christmas. They became the first wedding to come out of TV show, The Undateables - which follows people with disabilities looking for love.

Challis was never fazed by Brent’s Tourette’s. She explained in a recent interview; “I didn’t know much about it and it was a bit shocking at first but once he explained it to me I realised there was nothing he could do about it."

If you're already a fan of the show you'll know that there have been some incredibly heart-warming moments. Film maker Brent decided to give the show a try in hope of finding someone who could accept his disorder, which makes him uncontrollably swear and twitch. He said he can still hardly believe how his dreams have come true.

Brent said; “I thought I’d be searching for the one for quite a long time. And when I first saw Challis I thought she was out of my league. On our first date I was terrified, but she wanted to be with me."

“I loved the fact she enjoyed the whole Tourette’s thing which means I can let it out. If I did twitch she just laughed and it kind of worked for me this time. She’s someone who I can say ­absolutely anything out loud to and it will go over her head. So my Tourette’s is less worked up."

Great news after millions watched his search for romance get off to a rocky start with bartender Lizzie, their interests quickly fizzled out and Brent returned to the show determined the right person was out there.

We're so glad he did! Congratulations to the happy couple!

Start your story here with Flirtify



0 comments:

Post a Comment