Beautiful Quotes about Love...


Books provide us with inspiration; whilst their content might be fiction their impact is as real as anything. And when it comes to love, our dreams are made from the stories we've read. Here are just a few of our favourite quotes....

1) Jane Austen, Sense & Sensibility
"My Heart is, and always will be, yours."















2) A.A Milne, Winnie the Pooh
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you."













3) Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre
"I have for the first time found what I can truly love. I have found you."










4) F.Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered."















5) Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights
"If he loved you with all the power of his soul for a whole lifetime, he couldn't love you as much as I do in a single day."














6) C.S Lewis
"Now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story no one on earth has ever read, which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before."

















7) Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

"You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours."



8) Dr Seuss
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

1 comment:

  1. I laugh and smile like I'm happy every time like nothing bothers me but yet I feel like I'm hurting every second of everyday.

    ReplyDelete